So, I’ve been sick and completely forgot today was Friday. Oops! I owe all of my readers and my co-hosts a big apology for sharing this link up so late today! May your Friday night be amazing and may these printables bless your lives!
Would you do us a favor by spreading the word about this link up? We would love for it to be a huge success for all who participate. Bloggers, link-up parties help you! Make sure to share your family-friendly printables for all to enjoy.
This week’s featured printable post comes from Forest of Kingdom First Homeschool. Check out her Free Word Family Printables!
Also, make sure you are following our fabulous Friday Printables Link-Up hosts! These ladies have fantastic blogs that will truly bless your lives if you are following them!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
(If you are interested in becoming a co-host,
please contact Amy at email@example.com)
Friday Printables Link-Up Party #2
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts with printables only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Share new posts with printables or those posts that need a little love.
- For every printables post that you leave, visit another and share or comment.
- Friday Printables Link-Up Party starts Fridays midnight ET and closes Sundays at 9 pm ET.
- Now, here is where the fun really begins! When the link-up closes, come back & vote for your favorite printables post.
- The printables post with the most votes will be featured in the next week’s link-up.
- All printables posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
- It’s great meeting others who enjoy printables like we do. Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the comments below so we can all get to know each other. This is a party after all!
Share Friday Printables Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
When link-up party closes on Sunday night, use this tweet to let everyone know you voted for your favorite printable!
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,
Thanks so much for stopping by & checking out Friday Printables Link-Up Party!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018