Last week was our first official week of “summer break”. I couldn’t be happier because honestly, momma needed a break! We’re all enjoying our time off so far and having no problems keeping busy, but I know it’s coming. The dreaded (and obnoxious) “I’m borgypsyed” comments. I usually try to, at the very least, get my girls involved in some sort of summer reading program to help curb the boredom.
This week’s featured post with the most clicks comes from Gypsy Road. In this post shares a great list of different summer reading programs you can sign your kids up for this summer. Check out her post by clicking on her image below! Make sure you comment and let her know that you found her through The Homeschool Nook!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #22
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018