This week has been full of summer fun so far! Even though lil sis is down and out with a nasty virus (complete with a horrendous cough), we’ve still been able to get in a little bit of time outdoors!
This is my favorite time of year because it’s firework season! Every year this small town that I have grown up in throws an awesome two day festival full of craft vendors, carnival rides, food trucks and yep – fireworks! We love to head to the “Extravaganza” every year as a family. I love the 4th of July!
That being said, Monday is upon us again and you know what that means! Keep reading to check out the latest posts from other homeschool bloggers this week at The Homeschool Nook link up party!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #29
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018