I hope everyone is having a fantastic New Year so far. Now that the Holidays are over, I’m trying to get myself back into “normal mode” around here. With new projects to work on, plus the normal daily life here in our homeschool, I’ve been trying to find a way to get more organized around here (like this homeschool planner I made last week). I’ve learned that the more organized I am, the better life runs around here. That’s why I’m loving this week’s featured post!
This week’s featured post comes from Tina over at Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool. Last week she shared her awesome post with great ideas on how to use duct tape to organize your homeschool. I know I plan on using some of these ideas myself! Click on her image below to check out her post!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #3
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018