Happy Monday once again everyone! It’s time for another week of The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party. Bloggers from all over the interwebs come here to share their latest and greatest posts about homeschooling.
I love reading through the posts each week because it gives me inspiration for my own homeschool. There’s something about reading what others are studying or how their schedules and routines are that is very inspiring, don’t you think?
If you are a homeschooler, make sure you check out these great posts. You’ll be so glad that you did! If you are a blogger writes about homeschooling, we invite you to share your posts here.
Also, I want to wish all of my readers here at Chaotic Bliss a very Merry Christmas, (Or should I say “Happy ChristmaHannuKwanzaa-kah” to cover all the grounds.. ha!). I hope your holiday, whatever it may be, is filled with love, family, peace, and joy.
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #54
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018