Did the holidays affect your homeschool during the holiday season? Usually we end up taking an entire month off during December because trying to keep up with the holidays makes it next to impossible to hold it down in our homeschool. This year we had better luck due to the system I’m using this year, but there were still plenty of days I felt like I possibly slacked off a little too much. Then I read this weeks featured post and it honestly made me feel so much better! It’s
This week’s featured post comes from Christina who blogs at Thankfully Home. Her post reminded me that everything we did during the season counts. Even when I didn’t feel like we had covered enough ground on certain days, I now look back and can see what exactly we did cover when we count in the things like baking, shopping and even wrapping. She’s so right – it all counts! Click on her image below to read her post!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #3
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar. We will be checking every time you link up. This isn’t a place to dump your link and run. If we can’t find our button, we’ll delete your link with no warning! If it continues to be an issue, you will be banned from future link ups.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018